Wednesday, December 15, 2010

He Feels Sometimes...


It's been a long day! I decided to go into the "big" city and do some Christmas shopping today and just got home. Phew...I was ready to return to the forest where I live. No crazy drivers, no bright lights, just a very calm quiet place with lots of trees and animals. I almost ran over a little cottontail coming up our drive. My headlights must have confused it and it took a while for it to head into the woods. So even though I had some great photos of lights and people to inspire me, rabbits were the thing I thought about when I sat down to my drawing table tonight. Always loved this part of the book Secret Garden. Hope you all are enjoying the holidays and finding the things you enjoy about this crazy time of year. :)

3 comments:

Zoechaos said...

just catchin up so seeing the first 3 of 37 fresh, these are wonderful cannot imagine where you will finish the series but looking forward to seeing the journey. xx Zoe

Terry said...

The colors on this card are some of my favorites! Love the little story. Beautiful card! I did my shopping yesterday and just can't believe with 365 days in a year, it all comes down to the last 10 or less!!! Have a great weekend!

Kaz said...

this is really beautiful, I love the colours you've used and the rabbits are too cute. gorgeous card. :)