Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nooooooo....

I'm sick and achy...what a nasty bug..hurt all over and a sore throat. I've tried being nice and telling cashiers, bank tellers and anyone near me that they may want to to disinfect their hands or be careful using the card readers at checkouts after me. This has lead to many different reactions. The main one being thanked heartily by most and several people who looked at me like I was crazy and one snotty snotty woman who glared and said "I don't have any hand sanitizer"...the cashier gave her some and I left before I could receive her sweet, I'm sure, thank you :) I wish I didn't have to go out but doctors, drugstores and groceries for Christmas just won't wait. I'm sure all the sick people who were out when I was Christmas shopping last week and caught this bug had the same dilemma but I wish THEY would've stayed home :) Oh well that's life.....

No comments: