Saturday, December 18, 2010

Glitter Everywhere...

And I mean everywhere! I spent a couple hours with a friend today, just playing with old/new supplies that are starting to become old as they sit on my shelf waiting for me to get around to using them. You know those things! What got my attention this afternoon was some gorgeous champagne glitter and a TH rosette die that I bought in the fall and just never got around to using. My friend had some beautiful vintage looking Christmas paper and gifted me with some great pieces to play with. So what I noticed today was just a simple thing. Using what what I have and love as well as using the occasional newest brightest shiny thing when I get it. So my theme today is recycle, reuse, make it or make do. Or take that 50% off coupon to Michaels and get that bright shiny new toy but use it! :) I did get a new Fiskars deluxe cutter Friday... Love my old one but need one that has the numbers printed on it instead of the debossed numbers that my eyes just don't see anymore! I used the new one today ( proud of me ) and it rocks! Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. I am going to relax and spend some time visiting my artsy friends blogs tomorrow!

No comments: