Friday, May 13, 2011

A New Venture.......








Yay! Waving! Blogger is back up and running! Nothing like a few days of being denied access to your blog to make you appreciate it! Blogger has been down for a few days. This just happened to be at the same time I've really been feeling the need to get back to my blog. I've been making things and setting up my etsy shop. I'm very very good :) at buying things on etsy but this will be new to be the one selling something there. It has a whole different feel than eBay and I think it's going to be fun.

I just made this little creation for my special friend Lynn. She is one of the most generous and caring people I've ever known plus we a lot have fun together. She recently gave me a whole day to take me to the big little city to get an an MRI because I am a big fat scaredy cat drama queen when it comes to being in that machine! We did mange however to go have a lot of fun in the big little city afterwards. She just opened her shop, Ladybug's Cottage and I wanted to make her something special to celebrate. She has a knack for finding great little items to use for mixed media.




I have been making a series of these little pieces to put in my new shop. I have been working on the banner and the graphics and hope to actually have stuff in there this weekend. I'll post my "grand" opening soon. :) Nan

4 comments:

Meggymay said...

Both your hangings are gorgeous, love the ladybird. Yvonne x

Gez Butterworth said...

Good Luck with your new venture..xx I love, love, love your creations :)

Well done for going through 'that' machine..miles braver than me!!

Have a great weekend. Gez.xx

Lynn said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you...I know this is the next step in your journey! You will do wonderfully!!
Thank you for all the sweet comments-I really do appreciate them...I feel we are family-sisters~that's what we do for each other.
Can't wait to see what beautiful items you post! Love you, Lynn

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh how beautiful, Nan!! And sending (((hugs)) your way!!
XO
Cindy