Friday, July 1, 2011

Wow...Missed my Internet ! Catching Up !!!

I've had very sketchy internet service for the past few days. I think all the heavy rain we've had must have caused a kink in the system....anyway I'm glad it's working now! A couple of my blog posts are showing up a few days late. I have all my ICADS / index cards of the day but I'll just post a few at a time. And I won a RAK from Trisha at Art A Day Keeps The Crazies Away ! It is a beautiful green bracelet that she made for the Summer oF Color challenge. I love bracelets and green so I am happy. Go visit her blog...you'll enjoy it!

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh well done on winning this hun its one,beautiful braclet hugs cheryl xxxx

Terry said...

Great prize! I love green also and this is such a lovely bracelet. Enjoy and hopefully your internet will keep on working!

Trixie said...

Thanks for commenting about me and the win. Glad you like it! Enjoy!