Tuesday, December 1, 2009

31 Days Of Happiness....Day ONE


I have had a good day. I woke up and things just went well. My copy of Artful Blogging is here and the first article I read was by Erin Wallace. She has a blog called Bluebirdbaby and she talked about blogging "30 Days Of Happiness" and it really struck home with me. She wrote that she was struggling with with hard personal issues and decided to step out of her normal blogging routine and try something new for 30 days. She wanted to find the joy in every day. Take a picture and talk about what made her happy in that photo. I am a believer in that old saying "You are about as happy as you make up your mind to be" so it made me sit up and take stock. I am happy today for a lot of little reasons.....In no particular order....I found my pink eraser that I had been searching for forever :) I had lunch with a new friend....my little Mina feels pretty good today...I had an comment from Lynn that warmed my heart...the weather is beautiful...I am taking a refresher stained glass class tomorrow...I had a neat package from Hannah Grey Curiosities & Dry Goods full of neat little stuff to art play with. Wow..that's a lot of happy! Hard to do just one picture so I picked one I took of little girl snoozing in the sunbeam because it makes me very happy! Hope your day had some happy in it :)

1 comment:

Bluebirdbaby said...

Yay for happiness!! I hope this journey takes you places filled with joy. Thanks for visiting me and I'm so glad you enjoyed Artful Blogging. xoxo