Thursday, May 14, 2009

Theme Thursday Glass Menagerie Man


I have been enjoying doing some of the daily challenges.....it really pushes me to do something I like or has some meaning for me in one day...The theme for Theme Thursday was masculine so it was REALLY hard for me today! I like to make pretty things 90% of the time. Anyway here is my entry. It is on an old book cover with some chalk...stamping and I cannot remember where I got the photo but will gladly give credit if someone knows. Hope you are having fun creating!

16 comments:

Willy said...

Fabulous piece, Nan!

Anonymous said...

Nan, I love your fun, creative piece. Your writing and chain look great.

Yvonne said...

Fantastic piece, Nan!

Femmy said...

fabulous card!! love the image!!

Eila A said...

Great work, with a great idea in it.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Very creative and original take on the theme....love it!

Martina said...

What a great artwork, Nan !

Mandy Chilvers said...

wow this is stunning....

we'd love to see you over at sunday postcard art :-)

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Really stunning nice artwork.

RubyMay said...

This is fantastic Nan x
Please email me your addy at
RubyMay-Days@fsmail.net
as I would love to send you the "little girl arch" if you would like it xxx

Lynn Stevens said...

great take on this, I saw your dress on minds wide open, best one of the bunch!! You are very talented.

Myriame said...

Fantastic card, great creation

Karen Valentine said...

Nan, I think this card is awesome!!! I love the image and the crystal wings are great. Nice job!

Karen

Sandra Wright. said...

This is fabulous,great art.

Sandie

Lucy Edson said...

Love the background and image, Nan - the crystal wings are a great touch!

Rika said...

Great piece!