Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back In The Saddle Again....Kinda :)

Well, my surgery went well. I had the very best outcome possible and my test results came back last week and I am beyond happy to report that they were good and the proverbial cherry on top! Now I have to be patient(so not my strong suite as all who know me well are quite aware of!) and allow myself time to heal.
I'm not quite up to sitting at my drawing table for more than a few minutes as of yet so thank heavens for the creator of the recliner. I can sit here in my chair and use my laptop, read, watch movies and even sketch a little. However danger lurks as my little four footed children DO NOT understand that I am no longer their personal trampoline for a while!
So I am thinking and dreaming of the days to come and how I want to live this next chapter of my life. The one thing I am sure of, there will be art! Thanks so much to everyone who sent me your kind wonderful thoughts and prayers. :)

2 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Really take the time to heal or you will regret it in the long run.After one of my foot surgeries my pup would get up on the bed and lay very crefully next to my cast. If anyone came near he would give them "THE LOOK". My sweet little protecter stayed with me the whole l-o-n-g time. I am so glad you had good news. Sharon

JgWM said...

Congratulations!!!

Take time to heal, you will be grateful in the long run. Hope to see you soon, miss our girls day out.- gayle