Friday, June 5, 2009

Problems With Blogger and Internet Explorer

I don't know about if a lot of you are having issues with Blogger but I'm tired of trying to open blogs to comment on everyones artwork and having the page shutdown. Some answers from here...

Here's the message from Blogger http://knownissues.blogspot.com/

Some users are seeing an 'Operation Aborted' error message when trying to load their blogs from Internet Explorer. We're looking into this and will update this message when we have a fix.We apologize for the inconvenience.Update (May 26): We are still working on resolving this bug. This only affects viewers using IE to view the blog; for right now, blog owners can either move the Followers gadget lower in their sidebar, or remove it altogether. Either action will eliminate the pop-up dialog box in IE.We will update this post when a fix has been made.

I've also been told that hitting the refresh button may reload the page properly. Personally I'm tired of the problem and will be using FireFox as my browser for a while and see if I like it. I have some friends who really like it better than IE and say it's faster.

1 comment:

Lori Saul said...

I've had similar problems, Nan, thanks for the info. I have a hard time going back and forth form the comments page as well- I so want to leave comments but it takes so long! Your recent piece on your last post is beautiful by the way!